• Email email@example.com to receive an Application and Project Proposal Form
• Send back to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an up to date CV
• An interview will then be scheduled with you
• If successful you will be invited to the Team Assessment Day
• Begin your Vessel UK Journey of training and development!
|Cost to individual Participants for The Vessel UK Programme 2017 in The Gambia|
The Vessel Continuing Professional Development programme involves in 4 half days of preliminary training, intersected with planning in the UK in preparation for a 14 days programme of activities that provide a unique opportunity to not only share best practice and network with community groups and other NGOs, but individuals will also receive resource materials and a toolkit that can be utilised for further activity on future global projects should participants want to continue with more sustainable development work in The Gambia and elsewhere to enhance their practice.
Participants costs are a total of £1,700 and cover the following listed below:
|Training Facilitators x 2 (UK)|
|Workshop Facilitation (Gambia)|
|Recruitment Co-ordination costs|
|Excursions x 2 (out of a choice of 3)|
|Beach Event (including gratuities to local host organisations)|
|Documentation and evaluation costs|
|DBS (to comply with safeguarding policy)|